Tuesday 20 December 2011

Welcome!

Hey everyone!
It's georgiepop80 from stardoll but you can call me Georgia!
I've decided to make this blog because I think we need more style/fashion blogs about stardoll!
I absolutely love fashion and I am happy to help you out in any way on stardoll!!

I currently write for Belle Stardoll and I am going to continue to write for it!

I'm currently brainstorming ideas for the blog and so far this is what I have come up!

  • Catwalk Tips
  • Before and After (outfits)
  • Seasonal outfits! (eg. christmas!)
  • Picking the right accessories
  • Make Up
  • The perfect hotbuys outfit!
  • Cheap, stylish clothes!
  • How to make your outfit stand out from the crowd!

Obviously there is still a lot to come but this is so far the ideas I have for some articles!
Much appreciated if you followed and commented!!

If you'd like to write for my blog, please contact me or comment below with your stardoll user and I will get back to you! Also leave suggestions for articles!

Oh and I need a banner! Would anyone like to help me with that? I could pay you 100sc :)
I hope you guys all enjoy my blog!

xox Georgia

No comments:

Post a Comment