Wednesday 11 January 2012

How To Make A Catwalk Winning Outfit

Ok so I think a lot of you want to win catwalk, right?
Well I thought I'd show you how to make a catwalk winning outfit!

Step 1- Chose a colour, I have chosen blue-



Step 2- Pick out clothes and accessories of the same colour-


Step 3- Pick out the clothes you like best-
Step 4- Make it unique because, if you just have the outfit above, it would have been seen before and probably not get many votes, so create something unique! I have used the same skirt a few times to make a long skirt. In this outfit I have used the Blue Faux Feather Skirt, Blue Rose Bodice (both from film theory) and the Miss Sixty Zela Clutch. No need to use the shoes, as they won't be seen!
So using these four easy steps, you can create a unique, catwalk winning outfit!!

xox Georgia


NOTE: I posted this on my other blog I write for called belle-stardoll.blogspot.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment