Sunday 29 January 2012

You Scored My Vote! Fluffytuffy12

This time on You Scored My Vote! I came across a look I have never seen before.....
This look is gorgeous! It reminds me of the average teenager really. I LOVE THE LEGGINGS! Patterned leggings are so in right now! The top gives you a sense of a laid back lifestyle while still being stylish! The camera is a great accessory for any outfit! The hat and shoes continue this laid back look and bring it all together! If there was no hat I think the look wouldn't work as well, in fact it could be boring! If the shoes were high heels I probably wouldn't have voted either because it wouldn't match the outfit at all! The make-up is also great and goes with the outfit! The dark make-up brings the outfit together!
Check out this celebrities rocking out the laid back look!
Overall I am rating this outfit a 9/10
And I am naming this outfit Casual In '12

xox Georgia

No comments:

Post a Comment