Sunday 29 January 2012

You Scored My Vote! Rawan_ruru

This time on You Scored My Vote! I came across a very cute outfit! Take a look...

Black and green! PERFECT! Would this outfit look as good with Black and Pink? I say NO! Black and Pink are 2 colours that are always seen together and don't catch the persons eye as well these days! Black and green are 2 colours that aren't usually seen together! Black is the dark colour, and green is the bright colour- The colour making this outfit stand out from the crowd! The dress is very cute and beautiful and the shoes, matching the dress, are cute and not too sophisticated which is key in this outfit! The make-up is dark which is keeping the black theme of this outfit! The green socks draw my eyes to the shoe with the bright colour! And! They keep the outfit cute! Last but not least, MY FAVOURITE PART OF THE OUTFIT! The cute flower headband! This brings the whole outfit together! It is cute, colourful and it makes this outfit! Halle Berry is also a fan of flower headbands...
Overall I am rating this outfit a 10/10! I just love it!
And I am naming this outfit Flowers are sophistication.

xox Georgia

No comments:

Post a Comment